Monday, July 14, 2008

What Is The Best Sailboat For One Person

OP

find So, last Wednesday I had my surgery on the wrist and it was okay ^ ^

Bin there, and then got the first one infusion set * get * ouch! ! and then the same time sedative. The doctor said that some people flake out after just one dose, well, it's me not start: D So again 'ne dose. But am still non-away and then there was something right and away was I when was only for 10 minutes * rofl *

The local anesthesia injected through the armpit * choke-jammer-wine * and the operation I have nothing noticed.
The doctor said afterwards that scar tissue has formed and the tendon was completely surrounded them, so I was nothing around my thumb even move properly (he 'jumped' in the middle of the movement, the tendon had to fight extremely poor * lol *) and had such pain. That is nearly gone, it healed well and I am the whole month full of sick ^ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment