Thursday, January 15, 2009

Cute Nicknames For Angela

Do you speak Russian?

Yes, as I sit there. Here ... in Minsk. Just before leaving for the Babylon of our time ... Moscow. Now, after only four months in the capital of Russia seems to me the capital of Belarus ma something of an idyllic and quiet. It was pure vacation. The city is so clean and the people treat you as just that. Basically all it is all non-real surprise for me. come to Minsk for the fifth time has come to me like home. Paradoxically, more coming home for me as it possible in any other place ever be. But I want to extend this non-issue. I might write about it ... well ma n an ...

While I try so desperately to destroy my Polish accent in Russian, since I am merciless perfectionist, I tell my friends here in Minsk, I would say even with a Moscow accent ... well ... yes there is something even subtle differences between the Belarusian and Moscow Russian. Only I had discovered the latter in me non. I realize just how the Russian speaking more natural to me and so my English is slowly but surely says a death sentence. Not that I would understand nothing more ... no. I can only say's nothing around. So in any case of non-present on equal. I turn right now only between German and Polish Russian ... sometimes .... as this gum-language fits just nothing around inside.

was very blatant to me that yesterday realized I ma back to the good old Minsk Goethe-Institut (in which I completed an internship in the spring) and the German Embassy (to which the GI due to the difficult political Location heard) had stopped by. After I had shown in Voreingangsbereich the message that I say commit any attack on the ambassador would like, but just ma just as short "hello" and the second high Estens instance a happy birthday coming, I was then, as always, personally led into the room. I had previously set to a conversation in German. Sorry, but sat there irgendsone aunt, who spoke perfect English to my misfortune and just talked with the non-Russian speaking birthday child. Oh great, I thought my brain ... fucking up ... I was ten to admit I momentarily overwhelmed with the language that had me in my life so far has never prepared difficulties. And then the question, "Sandra, you do not speak English, right?" "WHAT ?!".... oh God! Of course I speak English .... I said ... at least it was three years before me with translations only Russian vocabulary invaded ... that was before the beginning of my Russian-language courses, as I said, almost fluent in English ... most of my texts in my studies are in English. Of course I can speak English. I just do not practice. My Russian has simply become too well. ... Can I evaluate the present as a positive result ...? In personal conversation with the girl I turned the conversation to be sent Russian ...

... after the year in Moscow dranhaengen best nochma n year in England ... a vicious cycle I tell ya ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment