Sunday, May 10, 2009

Ice Dam Metal Flashing

And again ...

... I can say: "Long, long, it's here!"
I have zero real idea why I can not do it in my Livejournal from time to time what to post * shame *

thoroughly once more to my last post on 30/09/2008 [tipping]:
YES, I had to my PC but actually send * drop * Of course, he is also already been back since and now works flawlessly. The operating system was back on it, and the first thing I did, it was down to burn xD

What else is happening in the last 7 months?

- since January I have a job again!
- I am cured of Sims 2!
- My hair no longer go to me for months on my nerves!
- I still have not managed to "reject" to finish writing * drop *
- The "Watashi" runs and runs!
- The Series mania has taken me more than ever
- Since almost 13 weeks, I write on a new FF on "Twilight"

Yes, I think this was largely
xD And now the usual saying: I will try to write more often again now what. That fact alone, perhaps because the journal is a great way to keep my readers on the current, as far as the story status.

Oh yes ... übgrigens: If you purely look at my new FF times like this can of course like to do.
The story is called: "Bis (s) at the end of eternity" and can be found here: Click Me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment