Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Prevent My Pomeranian From Having Seizures

sumpfkaelbchen @ 2010-01-28T08: 34:00

Thank you for your nice comments, moreover, what my Study change, etc pp regards:)
It is always good in such moments, other than their own positions to know.

meantime I found out that a change is not as simple as possible. And then anyway, only in WAS again .. Kowi Although NC seems to be limited-but in the end is apparently (thanks to the latest replacement candidate) but taken any. At least, the echoes from all corners. Hm

However .. Today I have my English "homework" give and Saturday are as stated in both math exams. Meanwhile, I'm relaxed and have no idea where it came from. Ultimately, I can not care as long as it remains so. I think "More is not to fail as before." I've done enough for math when I look around me so probably not the last time. But can try mans yes anyway, right? Today I'm going
to do well and unfortunately have to work today but also tomorrow and I'll probably do again properly and write, especially my 5 A4 pages of notes that I may have for each exam on Saturday.

In my research is about changing me, moreover, become again much more clearly how we are elitist oO Our program was so small from the beginning with ~ 90 people ... But the fact that half of them have stopped or changed once again I found krass .. .. And before the first exams Hm, Well .... Elitist Bitch Queen or so;)

More than not I can try and if I hold absolutely everywhere by rushing .. Well ... then I look at what I do. Looks like it! Thanks again to you;)


Meanwhile, I sit at my Englischkrams who finished up at 11:45 is essential - and for which I already have soooo much done so far * g *... NOT!

0 comments:

Post a Comment