Sunday, September 6, 2009

Cost To Make A Nickel

oh, you beautiful Sunday!

Ok, yesterday I somehow can not get a baked on Bis (s) to write the end of eternity further. My legs have fully captured the aching muscles of a dozen stairs time I've hauled down my old bed and then I was also the end of the 5th Season of Grey's Anatomy distracted - that used to be a fucking end * * heul
I hate series season ends!
I know a man wants to keep the spectators at the bar and all, but still It is always full of depressing ...

Today I am then got up too late: 11.47 clock - actually wanted to get up at 9:00 clock * drop *
The first thing I did this morning:
Wrestling ordered cards.
HELP!
I WILL NOT EVEN DA HIN!
I LIKE WRESTLING NOT EVEN!
But as life goes, after much back and forth, and, "Oh, are you never do with me." So I'm at 7.11. in Dusseldorf for WWE SmackDown and ECW - Undertaker's Rest in Peace Tour
WHY ME ABOUT TRACKING nciht ONE! PLEASE!

Then, miracle of miracles ... I have written.
I'm still not finished with the chapter But I continued to write.

equal then there is only something to feed: goulash with spaetzle, and I have still the new black, glass desk set up and if done, I sit down again to the Part Let's see how far I create it this time ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment