Tuesday, September 8, 2009

What Does Hedge Fund Coo Do?

sunshine ...

... there was now sufficient to ^ __ ^
Since I came on the way to work [Travel by bicycle, as only 10 minutes away] a good sweat * * hackle But tomorrow it's supposed to already be a bit cooler - I'm even more of the 25 degree type.

On the way back home I bought it for the love critters [2 cats] so funny food or water dispenser. It takes up 1.5 liter [price per € 5.99] in and they can eat or drink for a few days of /. Is very convenient because we want to make several days in October Fahhradtour.
For this reason, I had my way, bought a bike computer that I fixed as yet.

the glass table was set up by the way I get loose. Finally a piece of furniture that has made me not mistaken ... was really easy. Only the glass plates make me a little afraid - at some point I'll do such a thing yet T__T

scrap with the bis (s)-Part it is also gone on ... no later than the weekend, he should be ready. I think it was allowed to enter from the front. I am now somehow ausgelaucht total, is perhaps the weather.
* wink *

0 comments:

Post a Comment