Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Free Abortion Clinics In Ma

current!

Sunday and Monday were the only days that I could not help AT ALL that I have not Bis (s) at the end of eternity continues to be written. What happened:

On Sunday I got up and yawn yawn a bit at some point I deleted and then, as it is now time may do so, looked in the fridge and * * glubsch no light!
No light?
Um, pear broken?
power failure?
I of course tried all the other things in the kitchen: Anything goes! So
but the bulb?
Next, I then herumgehorcht on the fridge, but I could not hear the motor of the refrigerator ... So but the fridge broken?
shit!

Next, I went hunting on refrigerator at Otto and Co.. Nevertheless, one can not survive long without a fridge, at least at this day not found * drop *
fridge, just wanted to order, the receiver already at hand here comes a voice from the left: "The light in the bathroom does not work"

please?

we will all matters in the whole apartment thoroughly searched and there were not really all things. So well but a power failure.
I caught a huge extension cord and plugged the fridge somewhere else; Yippie went fridge again [and I already had almost bought new NEN]. But just solved this problem flared up again on a voice: "Say, was not just the kettle?"
What?
And suddenly half the apartment was without power including the door bells and hallway lights.
have
Having said that, I can then ring when the good landlord, who is oh, yes it would, at some point you take care of the problem * * If double-drop, he fumbles on the cables, is usually much less.
And well, not because of the proper power supply and the concern that when the laptop is connected, maybe not suddenly go, I have not turned on him and therefore could not write.
is half a year ago I happened to you the fact, so precious to power failure and that was sooooooo annoying. I had just a stupid blue screen on the monitor and could not do anything. The PC I went into the net and had problems doing research and [has almost always NEN good advice at hand] Stiffy called and then had with the Windows CD for something [no idea what] repair, and since I am always very careful when it comes to power things and laptop goes.

But this evening I will sit down and WRITE ... I promise! Although I have

0 comments:

Post a Comment