Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Anaemia After Cesarean Section

sumpfkaelbchen @ 2010-02-24T09: 54:00

I find it a little shameless .. It is quite warm out there (sure, after all Snow: D ), And until now there was also sun, but now she hides behind gray clouds again! : / I certainly hope that it will muuuch sunny and soon! . Take)
(achja. Heuschnupfenkrams yes .. I sit again at the open window * g *)

that as it ... Anyway, I'll probably not take notes physics .. This is not to somehow, what I very frustrating find: / Well. Less
frustrating, but I find it motivating the bonding catalog last year. Actually, I wanted there, but somehow got ego but then verpeilt. In any case, the catalog was here and I'm really surprised at which companies and especially how many of my course is known yet, and which tear me for the very poor would (or something similar). The motivation then still more, to sit at math. I have now bought clever books (thank you again for the tip with the Yellow arithmetic book;)) and the days again begin sfzt * Something * muuuuss but work .. Btw: I am chemistry durchgerauscht.GRMPF with 17 needed from 18 points!

Well .. fast times from the shower, take off clothes, towels, throw in the washing machine, clean, wash, work, go to Benny =)


And with you like that?

0 comments:

Post a Comment