Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Wet Feet Nerve Damage

It took a while, K.

Yes I will see a yes, yes I will see one;)
flap not everything the way one imagines the know, yes; .)

Sun the day I was shopping with Babs has done quite well and I also get hold of some pieces - photos gives equal presentable when I'm done ^ ^

Sooo much here .. Unbelievable. No matter how much you make on the day, the next day there still something to do ^ ^ the same again washed 2 loads laundry, dusting and vacuuming, cleaning my balcony door, I ask the desk vll also to what, balcony scrub learn math .. , go to work. Oh cook something else before I starve again on the work of Snickers and I have to ^ ^ Oh and wash your sfzt * eat * see: It is not really boring.

now my laptop funzt again and I'm also again got Windows 7 after has not worked out here a lot and I wanted to put him again. Intermediate result was that I had Vista on it and my laptop but no longer wanted and I have seven Worry was that the memory in the ass would ... But no, lucky:) Just install Office, then everything is clean, yay =)

report otherwise indicates that the spring is wirklihc. Sonneee Sonnee Sonneee! Yesterday Ben and I have the weather here Aachen used properly and were a little decadent - but had to be sometimes ^ ^ gabs Crossaints for breakfast, fruit salad and coffee, and later white bread, yummy! Jaa =) We almost bought in Vaals still ice ^ ^


Well I'll get to work again, photos gives equal;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment