Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Contender Tool Box Lock

For some it is never too late))

Had a few hours, the greatest of all snowball fight my whole life long * gg *. My First. )) But I'll take it out of myself at this point of titling them as the best. Why not? There are also people who call their child Pepsi Karola and get away with it. In contrast, I'm harmless. * Gg *
How did it now so happy about this experience? Sandra just decorated her window - which incidentally also acts as a Fridge, I'm just allround)) - with their new colorful and almost overly kitschy lights. But only almost. Then she did not but inevitably being distracted by the bustle in the yard. Any people out there enjoyed themselves in life ... just because it had snowed again and the whole court (I suppose all of Moscow was able to check this ... yet) on a non of the , was hand-looking fat snowpack was able. Watch Sandra as the little people ran around and threw snow balls ...
appear in such moments your life just beautiful. In any case, me. Call it a quiet About surge of Christmas hormones or the like. But sometimes you just do not have much to happiness. It is there. Everywhere. * Gg * I looked so so and could not stop smiling. This had already started on the day when I was home from university and suddenly trickled down the white stuff in masses on me and all the other witnesses to this spectacle. I walked along the road and got the grin nothing around away. That was probably the girl toward me, grinning as well, as well. ... Oh yeah, Russia, thou winter wonderland ...)
And as I since so enviously looking down at breakneck pose on the windowsill balanced, precisely in order to mount this flashing thing of fairy lights, I had to learn that after my request drauss , s to run and once but so riiiichtig dig through the snow, was not alone. JOY. Thanks to this location to the inventor of the "Skype". Marek, our Polish Austrians (or vice versa ... but this does not matter present ma) wrote me that the short term, closer than a handful of German soldiers, to our sector B for vormitternachtliche snowball fight. Whether I would be interested? But helloooo !!!!! * Gg * So I swung myself unceremoniously into my fat down jacket (they came here for the first time in this country to use), scratched briefly Olaf from his Russian vocabulary and so we went together to the wildest battle of our lives (people, it Christmas is soon! A little pathos gg * must *). There so many other people were waiting for like-minded people. It was awesome, totally stupid. Played like little kids war. German to Russian. How about a war as is, also run by n few Men over. In the end we were a mixed group, but above all it was a field day. If I already know how great it is damn it, and especially how unerringly I am (they've finished off * gg *), I might have tried even earlier times. ... Maybe ...
After an hour the fun Ten (After enemy forces had to withdraw almost, because our army was simply viiiiel better), our midnight battle force (along the lines of "I head - you nothing!") Of in the control hut accommodated, and probably pretty frustrated militia disbanded. As was once again the "friend and helper" spoken. His word is law here, if you want to barter later no trouble. Well ... was nice but you still. For all I now every night! )) The photos were taken. Depending on the quality and access, I will as soon as I can make pure ma ... Again! ... Always happy ... yes, I can right again ... but ne .. . ma shall perhaps go to sleep ... the tu'n people so at this oh so un-Christian time ... Good night, good fight!

0 comments:

Post a Comment