Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Doorbells For Hard Of Hearing

home Beatz and cockroaches ...

A week can be pretty short. Especially if you came to settle his visa issues to spend some time with his family, friends and relax look again ... but as so often is hoped to relax tension ....)) The trip by car to Frankfurt Consulate makes every Lucky Luke look pale. An odyssey on the highway in the pouring rain, the view on the Minimal, reduced congestion, if we had to urgently go to the bathroom and the only way out of the side lawn and the adjacent forest were ... I instinctively sought out the thousand exits the right one. Yes, Germany is a paradise for map reading-objectors. Signposts were great. The consulate then everything went smooth. Somehow too smooth. I wanted the whole non-trust so completely. But in fact: wait two minutes after I had filed the friendly officials, fearing a rejection of the immediate issue of visas for some time my pain, but actually I thought my (WOW!!) RIGHT new visa in hand. And I was like, how? And that was present or what? ... Hard to believe that should be good after all the stress I had here with now everything ...
was fine at home. I think I've never been so happy to read at the landing, the words "Stuttgart". I beamed like a Cheshire cat. Everything was pretty surreal, because I really should not be there. That was not the plan. Then I spent two days working my Jet paint (you spell that right?) Get rid of. This was probably because that on the night of my departure to Stuttgart, the clocks were set back by one hour and then in Germany again for two hours. It is strange, if your Body tells you something completely different from the Clock. Dizziness and nausea.
Have also done all the things I really wanted to do: spend some time with my family, took a bath, ate doner NEN, slept in a large saubequemen bed, watching TV, was at the hairdresser, ate pizza, of course, met all the people who were important to me that still live in Tübingen and the surrounding area .... but ultimately you have to confess that the anticipation is still the greatest joy. It stayed there as a consolation for all)). And
arrived here and glad the Marshrutka-torture from the airport to the university and then the relatively long walk (with a heavy suitcase each walk is long ...) to manage my front door and slipped into pajamas, it must I know that we have cockroaches, most recently as a PG ... yes ... COCKROACHES ... this nasty black nasty, half crawling, half-crawling beasts that are achieved at Ner Ekligkeitsskala of one to ten loose 'ne twenties. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!", what I thought. This Jana and Anya stood at my door. When Jana told me about the dismal customer had handed me Anja their anti-cockroach-paste that smells just as bad as it sounds, which I then summarily in the living area of these despicable creatures (in the bath under the shower tray) generously distributed ... Ugh! ... nor have I seen any. Acquaintance was allowed to present only my neighbor to make two of them, which they destroyed a short hand. The second was probably because of where he came zurückgeflüchtet ... it will be interesting. But if you first made friends with the thought of these unwanted guests is, one can somehow bear's pretty good ... well ... you be interesting be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment