Thursday, November 20, 2008

How Convection Works In Refrigerator

flocculates it.

Yesterday I could for the first time this beautiful sparkling crystal parts - also known as snow - see the Moscow sky trickle down. HACH. Dat was also times time. As it was so hot in September, I've already briefly doubted whether am I landed in the right country or whether the plane made a swing through the Caribbean and has left us as easy.

time for the snow I am also the same time, as is fitting for my sensitive immune system, a cold. Clean. Is grad rum ne flu season and I had already given the fact that she has avoided me ... Today I stayed home because of time and was driving the white viewing outdoors unfortunately only through the window of my sixth floor of. Nice people came to visit me and brought me all sorts of health-expectant past stuff. In such moments, his sick-sometimes quite enjoyable. )) ... Against a cold weekend, however, is a little inconvenient, tactically unwise and, understandably, rather disturbing. Therefore I do everything possible to be up tomorrow evening weggehtauglich. It may all existing thumbs down.)

With these words I ever thank you in advance, wish you good night (/ morning / afternoon depending on ... Latitude, ne) and say to me now quite a familiar language "Daswidanie!

0 comments:

Post a Comment