Monday, November 10, 2008

Revlon Custom Creations Acne

All you need is Kai .. plum?

It seems to me now that I must first go abroad to acquaintances, friends or to make soul-mates. Said yes is a bit safer. I mean, now I live now been almost three years out of a suitcase in strange and yet so damn familiar cultures in parallel worlds away from what ... I got home my family and friends make it clear even to some extent could. Since it is only natural that you meet new people with whom you are so necessarily connected somehow feel ... people, who must also find their way through this emotional chaos of self-discovery ...

But I will not digress. Yesterday me is something completely unexpected happened to Tolles. Thought I'd get paid the night NEN little visit. Was, in my view more than I had expected. I danced as if it were my life and I felt again like twenty. Yes sounds from the pen of a twenty-four something unusual ... but who has ever studied as a German citizen in the Russian-speaking countries, will understand me. Here are all making their latest, with 22 already completed and are already married with a maximum of 24 if non already in anticipation of early stage ... yes or divorced again ... turn it's like you want, you FÜ hlt extremely old, when all students at least two to four years younger and run in the same semester.

But that is indeed the non-present, what I wanted out ... On the way home in the metro - verpeilt pretty, but I was still in top shape (Olaf slept the sleep of the righteous ... has taught me the way, still non-dancing .... the alphabet, most recently, he even denies it ever having been able ... dat is probably nothing more ...* gg *) - I led with the one (now) friend nor a stimulating conversation ... so one, which one gives himself so fully and completely and does not on its wider environment. Suddenly - I can not remember what it was - something directed at a fraction of a second off my view to the left ... I looked out again and could not quite believe my eyes ... I began to stare at that person right across from me, because I did not understand a short time ... confusion ... a short time later, it struck me like scales from his eyes, my old friend, whom I know from Minsk, who is from Berlin ..... MORNING AT SEVEN IN HALF THE MOSCOW METRO ... IN THE SAME WAGON ... BIAS AGAINST .!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We fell into his arms and I felt momentarily like a show from Kai plum or so ... well, people were definitely something to look at and I saw - which happened very rarely in Russia - strangers smile at me out of sheer emotion ... this in turn touched me and made me even more than untwisted I was already so far ... everything is a bit much of course. I've never been so wide awake after a night of drinking and fit as on that evening. And then I say one more, he believed in destiny pffffff non ...!

0 comments:

Post a Comment