Friday, September 26, 2008

1st Birthday Invitation Cards

tipping .... baby sleep

Today I was at the newly opened Forum (Latin for Mark's Square) in the city center.
A really great, new complex with a huge selection of shops. Here is a Saturn has put up and * dada * here today I get a USB stick with 4GB for 6 €. I think that (outside of the Internet) a really good price.

line (actually, I wanted to go to sleep) show I live on WDR Domian.
I do not show the series regularly, do not even know when to run, but whenever I accidentally hang stay tuned, it's really interesting.
just was one that seeks a normal guy who shares her passion for anime XD
then was a woman (47) (burnt food, forgotten errand etc) of her husband beaten for small transgressions with the crop is. * Drop * He says in the biblical sense .... Domian (and me) are of course agree that it's rather out of sexual stimulant .... and now howls around a girl that her friend would have again. * Tipping * Well, you should take the other problems so serious, but because Ex on TV call, I find it completely idiotic.
Domian tells her straight that it's not actually the one working with the ex is still friends afterwards. * Hehe * I'm natural talent ... my ex-boyfriends, almost all have good contact with me.

bääähhh, even that late. I should go to bed * wink *

0 comments:

Post a Comment