Sunday, September 7, 2008

How To Make An Aviator Bag

cocktail dress from "Youth Connections" is not recommended ...

Hm .. actually had initially thought that this would be a more positive first entry ... I had already written here on Monday it would have been even a very euphoric. Once in the terminal I luckily n girl from Holland, which also opened in Moscow to study, was accosted, I also had ne ride, as my faculty in Moscow had pretty much shit on me and no one FS , r I was there. And of course my suitcase large and heavy and difficult to transport in the metro .... we are good then by car 40 (!) min have been on the road then the driver has ordered me n taxi because the girl had to ne other university. Then he called me and denied it for the thing with the driver, I had to pay only 10 €. Was' n nice guy this taxi driver. An Armenian. Very talkative. I even wore my case directly to the front door of this huge University Buildings and gave me his number, once said that if what is, then I should call him. Well, behold once thought, and I entered. All this had me even if only briefly distracted by all the chaos around me. Since I knew not that something should be there so everything coming at me ...

then went to the University of the chaos going on right ... until I found the right body. People thought yes non help me out. Just before the nervous breakdown I then also said the available room, where I had to report me. And then I stood there and stood there waiting .... ... so slow and I was the last straw. In addition, I also knew how long non-cooperation of the my bladder would go away .... still would have been disastrous ... the place I'd ... well ... no one occupied the verge of a Mo ; rampage resembled my hand and many pathetic SMSs to my mother heard, Heimatliches German in my ear ... THANK GOD!, I thought. In hindsight, I can say the two were my salvation in all respects. Today I know I would have to apply to business school. Where is all that is by completely organized. Who namely Olga. The woman is a gift. I do not know what I would have done without them. I probably would still pending in some completely random coil, which leads to nowhere ... My Faculty scherrt in fact NEN damn about me.

The screamer is yet to come: it turned out pretty quickly (after a few days coming up in some snakes), that people from the Frankfurt consulate issued me the wrong visa. YES! As a target in my visa is namely "Youth Connections" and not as real as "semester abroad" ... given the Schlaubis ... I was a newcomer in Russian realms so suspect previously non that I go to not far wü rde ... or go far, but would go back again ... haha (when I heard about it I found it quite as non- funny) ... after I was sent by a "responsible" to the other and me all just the same has been said (you have to leave), which cost me the last nerve, and n few tears, was Just finished. You feel helpless and abandoned. Meanwhile, I've caught me again ... now I start again to work. 'll Scour nochma all the offices and then to find the cheapest solution. And then I thought me: hey, you're in the country of corruption! Since it must be what drehn with the militia here. We must stop here to think ... oh so German gaze times ... one after another. I I must add, because I can change's, unfortunately, does not operate ...

... Well ... that with the militia, I've been off my makeup ... are indeed corrupt, but responsible in any way. So am today at noon for a DAAD ('m stipend). There was briefly a wonderful feeling again legally seen German territory to feel under their feet. Yes, it feels very different. : P are united in the huge building, my beloved Goethe Institut and the German Embassy. Great! The responsible was the DAAD really nice and has really tried to help me. I was allowed by it directly from the Russian Consulate in Frankfurt a. M. Call.
followed by an unexpected lift the receiver on the other side an equally unexpected Russian conversation, for the German man on the other side of the handset was non. Wat the heck I thought I was sweating and me during my detailed explanation of sheer excitement from one. If, however, may be due to the heat that exists here for three days. And in Moscow. Yes, a city full of surprises and controversies. But back to topic: the gentleman was very nice. But since he knew non, but if I stay present in the country may and might send over my passport by courier, etc., can should I nochma call in 'half an hour. I did so, after a coffee and several cigarettes to calm. He then said that it would be ok from you, but that required by the laws of the Russian Federation that I use for a PIN method at least once in my feet and it only cost a few inches Sun but would have to move across the border.
brought the Lady of the DAAD me then finally to my current outstanding idea at the lowest capital cost for new visa to come: RIGA! Yes, dat I'll present. I'm going to Riga. Jovi, one of the first two people (Deutschen. could mistake the present ... .. it is non-* gg *) I've met here has probably present before, when he gets up to that its multi visa to come along . He is probably one of the few people who travel to Moscow and take a Riga travel guide with them. )) And maybe you can from there will return to Helsinki to St. Petersburg, Russia ... dat Janze should be worth it, could not it. * Gg *... naja behold ... times. But now I'm definitely calmer ... viiiiel quiet. I have another plan. Life takes its course returned to normality. And I agree with this Chaos history with one of my favorite Russian phrases: Все будет хорошо! (= Everything is good). would

And honestly, if all the other events overshadow not be so: here I've got a great time. 've Met very nice people. The university is a monument. I got myself accustomed to the size still non of times I look, too. Unbelievable. 'm In a cloak-and-dagger operation after a Sauftour seen spontaneously release the Kremlin. The feeling of seeing that I can not believe just in words. For me, so that a small Dream a reality. )) Are only ten minutes to layer in the pit for a short moment and then when we had five minutes to run back to the metro and destroy us laugh (we should) - it was for me one of the happiest moments * lard / *.... Ahja shall drop, but it's the little moments that sometimes mean very very fortunate ... blah ...* still called multi * * gg * I quit My first entry before I am completely rather sentimental yet. : P

0 comments:

Post a Comment