Sunday, September 14, 2008

Ap Bio Cell Respiration Lab Graph

Have you been there?


... all the critical question that has in recent days / two weeks of well placed every newcomer here. Internet cafe is just too expensive in the long run, annoying, uncomfortable (sometimes has it here so negative a thousand degrees ...* gg *). After I initially loudly complained on the floor of the absence of the Internet, we have grown faster than we could find broadcast. For since there was one, the one that knew this ...)) (see picture would not be detected), the Internet should then be followed on the same day or one of us. From then on, we heard nothing from him erstma one weeks. Hach I, the Russian reliability love ..! And then suddenly out of nowhere he stood armed with a ski stick in his hand, he passed me at once. With this "tool" should be led by "Angel" (from a room two Floors above me) falling cable caught. For this I had to just put on the window sill and dat me and things stretch out as far as possible and if possible try not to fall out. The felt three tons of heavy cable, which fell down because of me, that was no easy task. But by joining forces we finally maneuvered it into my room. Since I still thought "cool, I will have Internet ".... far from it. so I first had the cable from the outside through a tiny hole feinstsäuberlich still down in my room and on my PC was connected. The cable itself does not have the Internet. So I waited every evening, as Mr. Internet Man day in and day out promised "this time sure" to come and finally finish the Schose. When he claimed the same thing again today, I then of course the non understandably taken very seriously.

Well ... hereby wish to reveal only a very short time my joy, surprise, surprise and delight the world and put me completely exhausted, like every night to bed.

Spokojnoj Nochi (= Good night)


PS: A big shoutout goes out of here Just rabbit! : * ... Have no fear, forget you ... and because of the non-room and you had to do not worry if I somehow supposed to travel to Germany, I'm so NEN living and sleeping space. )) ... Everything is jut the way ... I'm still very jealous because of the Coldplay concert ...((

0 comments:

Post a Comment