Thursday, September 18, 2008

How To Get Rid Of A Face Rash

Have you hit or butterflies ...?

If you are degree encouraging way to Klos, so listen carefully but ma it. And how many layers is your favorite toilet paper? With or without fragrance? And what is more important: your name ... Can you dance? Those who question here "no" answer, which is in all probability not had the benefit of a Waldorf school. Is actually 'ne good thing if you want to create in the club type of tedious throat. He arrives, you expressed some licked award. You stand in front of bored and disgusted. Then he asks for your name and you loose your mind. Ready for the movies. For this reason, I've got it made me present to the new task to learn my name to dance. The dear Olaf, former Waldorf student who can fluently dance names * lol * wants to teach me the present ... but thought my name might be a particularly difficult long program. I thought the I shall get out already. Those who present
asks if I may, before this entry taken any hallucinogenic drugs to me, who has non a point. Do not worry Mom, it was just a bit of vodka in a relaxed atmosphere, garnished with homemade pancakes and Smetana (Russian pancakes with cream ... mnjammnjam). A very normal evening dorm just ...))

0 comments:

Post a Comment